In today's frenzied social media/live web/community marketing environment I find myself repeating the same phrases over and over.
Here is my latest Top Ten List of the most popular. I would love it if you would post, link, comment or trackback to yours. I will gather them all and collect in one post next week.
10. Yes, but why do I care?
9. I’m sorry but your product/company/feature does not make me go “aHA”, “cool”, “I want that”..yet.
8. Yes, it’s hard, but the devil is in the details.
7. Have you asked your customer’s what they want?
6. The last 20% effort is when things get really interesting?
5. No, real evangelism, buzz and community cannot be manufactured out of thin air.
4. Cultivating impassioned customers for sustainable growth actually takes time.
3. Because they are your customers –
you serve them you are developing products for their use.
2. It's a relationship, and relationships take work.
1. Why are you so afraid of your customer’s?